Overcoming an addiction to drugs or alcohol is never easy, even if you find yourself ready to commit to change and sobriety. In the United States in 2017, 30.5 million people 12 or older used an illicit drug in the most recent month. About 20.7 million needed substance use treatment. Without the proper guidance, support, and resources, remaining sober and free from drugs and alcohol becomes increasingly challenging over time. If you are a young adult in need of rehabilitation for drug or alcohol abuse, consider a young adult rehab program in Ennis, TX to help get you on the right path. The right rehabilitation center can provide the guidance and support you need to relearn how to live without drugs or alcohol.
Types of Young Adult Rehab Programs in Ennis, TX Solutions
There are different types of young adult rehab programs in the Ennis, Texas, area. Some programs are suitable for individuals who have already completed an extensive inpatient program while others are optimal for individuals who are new to rehab programs or who require additional support in order to remain sober and free from temptation. The most common forms of rehab designed for young adults include residential treatment centers, intensive outpatient programs (IOP), partial hospitalization programs, and aftercare solutions.
Individuals who have a history with drug and alcohol abuse are more likely to benefit from a rehab program that provides access to medical professionals, addiction specialties, detox programs, and even ongoing aftercare. Additionally, those who are more likely to relapse or have a history of relapsing with drugs and alcohol are much more likely to benefit from an inpatient rehab center or residential treatment facility.
Advantages of a Program in Ennis, TX
A young adult addiction treatment program can give you the mental and emotional support necessary to remain sober. Choosing to enroll in a young adult addiction treatment program may provide various benefits, such as:
- Peer support: This is essential when overcoming an addiction. Having others to talk to without fear of judgment, shame, or guilt is extremely important. This helps when working through the recovery process.
- Access to professionals: Work with doctors, other medical professionals, and addiction specialists throughout your journey to recovery and a life of sobriety.
- Monitoring: Long-term residential rehab programs offer monitored detoxing as well as a monitored environment. If you have had difficulties with relapsing in the past, a zero-tolerance environment is optimal to help you through recovery. This can be found at a young adult rehab treatment program.
- Counseling: Individuals seeking rehabilitation can benefit from one-on-one as well as group counseling services.
- Aftercare resources: Even after you have completed a rehab program, take advantage of aftercare resources. They are available for those who request ongoing treatment. These may include additional outpatient programs such as individual counseling, case management, medication management, and even group therapy sessions.
Is a Young Adult Rehab Program in Ennis, TX Right for Me?
Determining if a young adult rehab center in Ennis, TX is right for you greatly depends on your own needs. It also depends on whether you are ready to move forward to a life without drugs or alcohol. Making the commitment to enroll in an inpatient or residential rehab program must come directly from you once you are ready to lead a life of sobriety.
A young adult rehab center in Ennis, TX like Discovery Point Retreat is ideal for individuals who are seeking rehabilitation programs that allow them to feel more comfortable and at ease with their stay. If you are searching for a long-term care option from a residential treatment center, you may feel more comfortable spending time with individuals in your age group.
Before choosing a young adult rehab program, it is important to speak with a case manager while researching all the possibilities. Taking time to compare treatment lengths and services can help you find a solution that can deliver the results you need.
Are you tired of drugs and alcohol controlling and dictating your life? Do you want to regain control over your life and your future without the use of drugs and alcohol? Let the compassionate professionals at Discovery Point Retreat help you find the path that is right for you. Call us today at [Direct] to discover more about the rehab programs we have available for young adults in the Ennis, TX area.